Fisti Awards Update

AND...the acting categories for 2008 are up!!!  Check them out on the awards page.  Let me know what you think.  Who am I snubbing (Penn, Hawkins...yup, I know what you're going to say) and which nomination shocks you the most (Reilly, or maybe Butterfield)?  I'm in love with these nominations, and yet there were so many I wished I could have nominated.  This was one of those years where I wished that I had stuck with my original idea of 6 nominees per category instead of the typical 5.

I'll be expounding on these categories next week.
thumbnail
Title: Fisti Awards Update
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait 2008, Acting, Fisti Awards, Personal :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template