So here's something to whet our appetites for 2013. As you know, we totally love us some Russell Crowe over here at A Fistful of Films, and this looks like an exciting ride. Sure, it's a genre film and it stars Mark 'One Note' Wahlberg, but Crowe and Zeta-Jones are on fire in this trailer, and Wahlberg is at least in his element, so you know that his one-note will be played well. I'm excited for this. Zero Oscar potential (it's getting dropped in January) but I'll be seeing it for sure!
Trailer break!
So here's something to whet our appetites for 2013. As you know, we totally love us some Russell Crowe over here at A Fistful of Films, and this looks like an exciting ride. Sure, it's a genre film and it stars Mark 'One Note' Wahlberg, but Crowe and Zeta-Jones are on fire in this trailer, and Wahlberg is at least in his element, so you know that his one-note will be played well. I'm excited for this. Zero Oscar potential (it's getting dropped in January) but I'll be seeing it for sure!