Laugh my fucking ass off!

Tootles, bitches!
Poor, poor Brian Duffield.  He writes this script that is apparently amazing (despite sounding ridiculously cliche and dull) and gets this edgy director and all star cast only to have everyone originally attached bail except for the least interesting aspect of the film, Natalie Portman, and be replaced by a slew of mediocre replacements like Gavin O'Connor, Noah Emmerich and Bradley Cooper, but hell, at least the project is moving forward.  But now, amid all this nonsense, Cooper has flown the coop!  Blaming those pesky Boston bombers, Cooper claims his previous obligations with David O. Russell's 'American Hustle' is causing him to bow out of 'Jane Got a Gun'.  I'm not sure I buy this entirely, but whatever.  I'll take his word for it, I guess.  This is becoming a serious joke now.  Fassbender, Law and Cooper have all bowed out of key roles here.  I wish Edgerton would take his leave now so that I can abandon all interest in seeing this, outside of the obvious 'car wreck' curiosity.  
thumbnail
Title: Laugh my fucking ass off!
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait Cooper, Duffield, Edgerton, Jane Got a Gun, News, Portman :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template