My DVR is ready...



I used to not have any embarrassment in saying that I didn’t watch television.  Sure, I watch the occasional reality show (that’s a tad embarrassing) but I have such a hard time getting into a television show enough to devote every week to it.  I did that with The Sopranos and the first season of Glee and Mad Men.  Outside of that, I just haven’t done it.  Like I said, I didn’t used to be embarrassed about this fact.  Now I am.  My friends have criticized me to the point of making me ashamed of my lack of Emmy contender knowledge.  No, I’ve never seen an episode of My Name is Earl.  I don’t have Showtime.  I didn’t see that HBO ‘Mildred Pierce’ tele-movie despite my obsession with Kate Winslet.  I just don’t watch TV.


Yes, it is no surprise to those who know me that I find ‘L.A. Confidential’ to be one of the finest films of the 90’s and one of the greatest film noirs of all time, not to mention one of the greatest film adaptations EVER, and one of the best ensembles ever put to film and, well, it’s just amazing.  Word on the street is that author James Ellroy is shopping around the idea of making a sequel the events of the film for a television show!  Now, personally I would love for this to be a film and reunite Crowe, Basinger and Pearce but I’ll take what I can get.  This certainly sounds like a much better idea than that ‘Scream’ television show that MTV just greenlit (seriously, and I think the 1996 film was a masterpiece but this is just all sorts of ridiculous).  
thumbnail
Title: My DVR is ready...
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait Ellroy, L.A. Confidential, News, Personal, TV :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template