Check out my bling!


It's not secret that one of my most anticipated films of 2013 is Sophia Coppola's 'The Bling Ring'.  I'm a huge fan of Coppola's work ('Lost in Translation' being one of my favorite films of all time) and I love the way she can insert so much honesty and blunt truth in her depictions of wayward youth and fluttering adolescence.  The topical subject of the 'Hollywood Robberies' is a great place for Coppola to flash her muscle.  The teaser looked great, but this full on trailer looks sensational.


Now, I've been a throwing all my support in the direction of this film, and have declared it my wild card pick with Oscar.  As you saw last week, I predicted it to snag nominations in Picture, Screenplay, Editing and Cinematography.  Earlier this year, when I thought that Emma Watson was the star of the film, I had her pegged as the newbie in the Lead Actress race.  Since then it became clear by those who read the script and those who saw the film (and even Watson herself) that she is NOT the lead but a mere supporting character. I took her out of my predictions at that point, but after seeing this trailer I'm wondering if she won't actually factor into the Supporting race this year.  She simply NAILS her take on Alexis Neiers, and she is really peeking at the right time.  She could certainly be one that the critics rally behind to get her a nomination.  Remember her surprising wins last year for 'Perks of Being a Wallflower'?  

She's coming to get you!
As a side note, Alexis Neiers has taken to Twitter with her thoughts on the film (apparently she's not planning on seeing the movie) and taken to her blog to explain her hopes for the film.  It's an interesting read and take on her own actions, and despite the obvious marketing of the film, I have no doubt that Sophia is taking the route Neiers hopes she will.
thumbnail
Title: Check out my bling!
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait Blog, Coppola, Neiers, News, The Bling Ring, Trailer, Watson :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template