Comic Strip Double Dip Blogathon!



Bubbawheat over at Flights Tightsand Movie Nights has started a blog-a-thon revolving around none other than comic characters!  I have to say, I’m not as well versed here as I should be, considering that comics in general were a huge passion of mine as a kid.  Sadly, as I got older I veered away from watching many of the movies adapted from those comics, but now we get about twenty or so comic movies a year (slight exaggeration, or is it?) and so they are unavoidable.  Head over to his page and check out the gist of the blog-a-thon (comparing and contrasting two performances by the same actor in comic related films) and stake your claim on a pair.  Just don’t think about snagging my pick! 


Now I just have to figure out what I’m going to write about.  Hmmm, maybe I’ll just post another ‘visual review’!  I don’t think I’d get too many objections there.
thumbnail
Title: Comic Strip Double Dip Blogathon!
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait Actor, Actress, Blog-a-thon, Comic, Johansson, Personal, Superhero Movies :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template