My personal ensemble lists of the aughts...


With the SAG Awards looming over the horizon (SUNDAY) and the Fisti Awards for the aughts complete, I decided to give a go at an Ensemble category.  I don’t do these for the Fisti’s (I’m not sure why, actually) and so I gave it some thought this week and put together my top dozen for each year of the aughts (2000-2009).  I didn’t rank them, but you can see my winner in the picture above each list.  As for this year, I haven’t seen enough to solidify a ballot, especially since I’ve only seen two of the SAG nominated ensembles.  I’ll get to that later today though (I have to post my predicted winners, duh).  For now, here are my lists!


 2000:
Almost Famous
Best in Show
Billy Elliott
Bring it On
Dancer in the Dark
The House of Mirth
O’ Brother Where Art Thou?
Scary Movie
Together
The Virgin Suicides
X-Men
Yi Yi


2001:
A.I.
A Beautiful Mind
Black Hawk Down
Code Unknown
Donnie Darko
Gosford Park
In the Bedroom
The Man Who Wasn’t There
Moulin Rouge!
O
The Royal Tenenbaums
Sexy Beast



2002:
8 Mile
8 Women
25th Hour
Adaptation
Catch Me if You Can
The Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys
Far From Heaven
Late Marriage
The Magdalene Sisters
Moonlight Mile
The Rules of Attraction
Talk to Her



2003:
21 Grams
Big Fish
Calendar Girls
Cold Mountain
Girl with the Pearl Earring
Irreversible
Kill Bill, vol. 1
Lost in Translation
Love Actually
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
A Mighty Wind
Pieces of April



2004:
Birth
Dogville
Downfall
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Friday Night Lights
I Heart Huckabees
Kill Bill, vol. 2
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
Mean Creek
Mean Girls
Ray
Vera Drake



2005:
2046
Brokeback Mountain
Crash
Good Night and Good Luck
A History of Violence
Hustle & Flow
Junebug
Match Point
Melinda and Melinda
Pride and Prejudice
The Squid and the Whale
Walk the Line



2006:
After the Wedding
Babel
Brick
Children of Men
The Departed
Friends with Money
Little Miss Sunshine
Marie Antoinette
The Prestige
The Proposition
United 93
Volver



2007:
Alpha Dog
American Gangster
Atonement
Control
The Edge of Heaven
I’m Not There
Juno
Lars and the Real Girl
Michael Clayton
Romance and Cigarettes
Superbad
This is England



2008:
The Brothers Bloom
Burn After Reading
Cassandra’s Dream
A Christmas Tale
The Class
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Milk
Rachel Getting Married
The Reader
Synecdoche, New York
Tropic Thunder
Vicky Cristina Barcelona



2009:
35 Shots of Rum
Broken Embraces
Duplicity
The Hurt Locker
Inglourious Basterds
The Millennium Trilogy
Precious
Star Trek
State of Play
Summer Hours
Whip It
The White Ribbon

thumbnail
Title: My personal ensemble lists of the aughts...
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, Aughts, Ensemble, Fisti Awards, Personal :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template