Goodbye December!


This will probably be my last post of the month (as a rule, I don’t blog on the weekends) and so I wanted to say so long to 2012.  It’s been a great year for film (and, well, I had a great year period).  Let’s make 2013 even better.  Oscar’s be coming, and then it’s back to the grind watching a slew of new films and piecing together yet another Oscar season. 


Such joy!!!

 

So, I figured the best way to close out the year was to speculate on what next year could bring us.  What are we most anticipating?  There is a pretty long list of film’s being released next year that look promising.  The Great Gatsby is very high on my list.  I love Baz and personally think that his vision could be something special.  August: Osage County is not something I’m familiar with, but the cast is incredible and supposedly the source material is top notch.  I’m in love with Ridley Scott, so The Counselor is something I’m looking forward to, and speaking of Fassbender, it’ll be pretty awesome to see him work with McQueen again on Twelve Years a Slave (they are such an exciting team).  I’m also stoked for Stoker, and seeing Scarlett Johansson and Joseph Gordon-Levitt on screen is always wonderful, so Don Jon’s Addiction should be some spicy fun (also, JGL’s first attempt at directing).  Only God Forgives (from Winding Refn) and The Place Beyond the Pines both star Ryan Gosling, which is always a bonus.


And then there is Labor Day, with my beloved Kate Winslet.


Seriously, next year looks incredibly stacked with some high profile and fun projects.  I mean, there is still the release of Gravity to get excited over, and Nightingale, Marion Cotillard’s collaboration with James Gray (both projects pushed back from this year).

 
This is going to be such a fun year!
thumbnail
Title: Goodbye December!
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait Cotillard, December, Gatsby, Movie, New Year, Personal, Winslet :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template