Fisti Updates and some Oscar thoughts...


So I finally got back into the swing of things with the Fisti Awards and picked up where I left off last month.  So, if you check the 90’s, 00’s and 10’s page you’ll see my Costume Design ballots up.  Check out my picks and let me know what you think!

 

Speaking of Costume Design, I’ll go ahead and make some adjustments to my predictions.  I’m losing almost all faith in ‘Cloud Atlas’, since it’s practically being ignored by everyone.  I am standing by ‘Django Unchained’ base firmly in the few stills and trailers released since it looks lavish and fun an totally something the Academy should and will embrace.  I’m starting to think that ‘Lincoln’ has a shot here, since it is very well liked and it has that prestige factor that could very well factor in.  They like their period pieces, and this seems truly authentic with flashes of flare needed to key your attention.

 

I want to predict ‘Moonrise Kingdom’.  It really deserves it, but I’m not sure the Academy is ready to be that cool yet.  If they nominate it here, why not with Art Direction, where it really deserves to be?

 

Les Miserables and Anna Karenina are sure bets here.  They are going strong and show no signs of faltering.  One of them will win.  The Master could factor in, since it had some nice work, but the faltering status it has on the raise causes me to question it.  I also think Atwood is going to get in yet again, and she looks more promising for something like ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ than for ‘Dark Shadows’.  Poor ‘Mirror, Mirror’, but I think that’s all but a faded memory at this point.

 

I’m going with:

 

Anna Karenina

Django Unchained

Les Miserables

Lincoln

Snow White and the Huntsman

 

I could be missing something vital at this point, but right now this looks about right.

 

Now, for my Fisti’s at the moment, I’ve seen two in contention (and they both make my ballot).  Here is my list ATM.
thumbnail
Title: Fisti Updates and some Oscar thoughts...
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait 2012, Costume Design, Fisti Awards, Oscar, Predictions, Updates :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template