October Oscar Predictions: Original Song


LOL, I hate this category.  I’m glad they made that rule change and there has to be five nominees every year now.  It was embarrassing last year to see only TWO nominees in this category, and two nominees that no one was predicting (I mean, of all the original songs to nominate from The Muppets Movie and they chose…the best one!).  So, this year we have to have five.  Now, I’m wondering if the Globes curse will still live on (win the Globe, fail to get an Oscar nomination) because if that is the case then I fear that Adele is out of the running for her Skyfall tune, no matter how deserving she may be (and who doesn’t want to see Adele at the Oscars).  For now, I’m betting on her though.
1)      “Suddenly” from Les Miserables
2)      “Learn Me Right” from Brave
3)      “Skyfall” from Skyfall
4)      “Celebrate” from Sparkle
5)      “Touch the Sky” from Brave
No, I’m not sure what is going to be eligible by the end of the year.  Things change and we never know what songs are going to get the biggest push.  I’d love to see Snow White and the Huntsman get in here.  It would just be beyond amazing to have Adele, Florence and the Machine and Mumford and Sons all up for Oscar consideration.  I have faith in Sparkle mostly due to the Whitney Houston goodwill, but I could be wrong.  Early word on the placement of the new Les Miserables song could make it a real tearjerker.  My only fear is that it may not actually make the final cut of the film, but if it does it is our frontrunner here.
thumbnail
Title: October Oscar Predictions: Original Song
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait 2012, October, Original Song, Oscar, Predictions, Updates :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template