Hubba Hubba



Good god!  If Kerry Washington can manage an Oscar nomination this year I just...I can't...OH MY GOD.  I love this woman, but early word on the script was that she had NOTHING to do.  Could she have a weightier role than expected.  The recent trailer suggests just that.  I'm waiting to find out, but if I have to chose between pimping a ScarJo nomination and a Kerry one, I'll die.  That's like my Sophie's Choice! 


 



thumbnail
Title: Hubba Hubba
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait 2012, Django Unchained, Kerry Washington, Oscar, Personal, Poster, Predictions, Updates :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template