Hitch...WHAT?!?!


Alright, so I was all ready to have this plastered all over my 2013 predictions, since the few stills I've seen for it look really good and the cast is TO DIE FOR, but now it is being moved to this year and I'm wondering if it will factor into the race at all.  I sure hope so, and with the dying fields as of late, I'm thinking it could squeeze into a few spots. 

My biggest worry is Scarlett Johansson.  I really figured that she could pull off a Supporting Actress win next year if buzz grew for the film and for her.  I mean, she's playing Janet Leigh, who recieved an Oscar nomination for her performance in the very film they are documenting, 'Psycho'.  This year is a tad vacant in this category, and I was looking for someone to fill in a spot or two (since I'm losing faith in Williams and we really need another newbee) but could this be too little to late?  I'm not so sure of that since it'll be opening during prime awards consideration and the field is thinning thanks to underwhelming performances.

I'm seriously thinking of overhauling my predictions already (lol, it's only been a week since I re-worked them) thanks to this tidbit, the Intouchables news and that recent clip of Les Mis completely overtaking my brain.
thumbnail
Title: Hitch...WHAT?!?!
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait 2012, Hitchcock, Johansson, News, Oscar, Poster, Predictions :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template