POST 300#

I guess I'll be away from Cinema and Popcorn for 7 seven days. It's sunny in Portugal and I think the beach is calling me... I'm writing a couple of posts right now: 

  • ACADEMY AWARDS 2013 BEST DIRECTOR NOMINEES: 2nd ROUND
  • a special Clint Eastwood post, since he reminded me how much I prefer him working than having an unecessary conversation with an invisible Obama;
  • Academy Awards of All Time nominations and winners - I'll turn into the all-mighty AMPAS and make my Best Picture (10 nominees), Best Leading Actor (5), Best Leading Actress (5), Best Supporting Actor (5), Best Supporting Actress (5), Best Director (5), Best Animated Film (5), Best Original Score (5) nominees shortlists;


Give me some suggestions if you want to... (specially for the Academy Awards of All Time post, because choosing such a small number of nominees is becoming a cruel proccess).


I'm just going to post my "Shot of the Week" and then... golden sand and blue sea!
SEA'YA! ;)


thumbnail
Title: POST 300#
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template