Hmmmm...


Ok, so I was working up a review for Amazon about one of those undervalued gems of the early aughts, ‘The Rules of Attraction’ when I started turning the name Shannyn Sossamon around my tongue.  I miss this girl.  I remember when she came out, guns blazing and I was thinking “DAYAM she is hot” but she never really released anything of merit.  So I checked her IMDB page and found an interesting project of hers slated for next year entitled ‘Man Without a Head’.  Apparently she is playing a dancer who wants to have a baby and then…she turns into God?  I don’t know if I’m reading that synopsis correctly, but color me intrigued.  Anyone got any news on this?  She looks stunning in the photos I ripped from another website.  I really want to see this now!  See photos below:

thumbnail
Title: Hmmmm...
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait Personal, Sossamon :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template