Guess who's getting naked...


LOL, so between this and the Nymphomaniac news I posted the other day, you'd think that I'm all about on-screen nudity or something (which I am, but that's not really the point).  So, I stumbled across this article on The Gothomist that informed us that DiCaprio is about to get naked for his craft.  I've briefly mentioned Scorsese's current project, The Wolf of Wall Street, and I think the exact word I used was 'BAH'.  Yeah, another Wall Street movie sounds like a great idea.  Not really.  B-O-R-I-N-G.  But, this latest news has my interest peaked a bit.  I mean, not that an explicit sex scene makes all the difference, but it looks like this movie has more 'meat' on its bones than mere stock trading and money making.  Anyways, apparently DiCaprio is getting himself in bed with three other men and some 'very hot' chicks.  Sounds like fun.  My only question is...is one of those other guys Jonah Hill?  Is it weird that I kind of hope one of them is Jon Favreau?

I will say this...DiCaprio really needs to stop messing up his face with horrible makeup.  Like, this is gross.


What do you think?
thumbnail
Title: Guess who's getting naked...
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait DiCaprio, News, Scorsese, Sex, The Wolf of Wall Street :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template