August is over!


Wow.  This has been the single best month A Fistful of Films has seen, and I’m really excited for where this blog is going.  Blogging has officially become fun for me, so why stop now?  So now we look forward to the month of September and all that it has in store for us.  I certainly want to build on what I started this month, so expect more from the ‘Closer Look’ and ‘Adaptations’ series, and I plan on doing a full breakdown of last year’s Oscars before awards season 2012 officially kicks off.  This month wrapped up the Fisti Awards for 2010 and 1990 and I do plan on finishing 2008 in September and possibly 1991 and 2011 (ambitious, I know).  But, most importantly is a new batch of Oscar predictions.  Awards season is almost here and I need to get at least one more predictions done before we start getting more ‘clues’ as to where AMPAS could be headed.  So, expect that this month. 

 

Any suggestions? 

 

What would you readers like to see come in the following months?  August saw us garner a new follower!  I want more though (I’m greedy) and so spread the word!  Convince your friends to follow me too!  I want to reach twenty followers by the end of the year…that shouldn’t be too hard.

 

:-D
thumbnail
Title: August is over!
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait Personal :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template