Random celebrity thought of the day...

So I'm eating Apple Jacks watching Hook with my five year old and thinking:


LOL, but seriously.  I remember a year ago when I started this blog making some random post about how I was studying Hathaway's face (she's just so effing beautiful) and thinking, 'love child of Julia Roberts and Angelina Jolie'.  Well, this is just uncanny.


Cry it out sweetheart.  Soon you'll have the Oscar that'll make this unfortunate haircut and celebrity resemblance all worth it.
thumbnail
Title: Random celebrity thought of the day...
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait Celebrity, Hathaway, Hook, Les Mis, Personal, Random :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template