April Predictions underway...

I told myself that I was going to have my official 2012 Oscar predictions ready for April 1st, and well…it’s the 2nd and I’m just now starting to compile my thoughts.  UGH…this is going to take all day.  I don’t even know where to begin.  Part of me says “start with the acting, since that is what you care about the most” and the other part says “go big” meaning, BEST PICTURE.  LOL, lord knows I won’t have it all ready for today; but maybe a category a day will be possible and I’ll have this all wrapped up by months end ;-)



I’d ask you for your opinion, but you don’t read this blog (who would blame you).



I’ll be working on my Lead Actor predictions, yet I might as well just paste a link to The Film Experience since I’m thinking the same thing that Nat is thinking, and then again that scares me a bit.  Is it ever really THIS obvious?  I thought it was obvious last year (Craig/DiCaprio/Fassbender/Gosling/Oldman) and what did we wind up with?  1 out of 5.  DAMN!  So, maybe there is something missing in this equation.  I’m going to beat the hell out of my assumption before posting my finalized APRIL prediction.  But, for the record, Day-Lewis/Hawkes/Hoffman/Jackman/Murray just sounds so right.



But only ONE newbie?



Give me a few hours.
thumbnail
Title: April Predictions underway...
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait 2012, Oscar, Predictions :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template