I'm totally GAGA for Glee's Max Adler and Naya Rivera!

Can I just say that Max Adler and Naya Rivera totally need Emmy’s this year!  I mean, they are just amazing and own it every episode.  I know, this blog is supposed to be about films, but let’s be honest; only like 3 people even look at my blog and it’s because I begged them to.  I can talk about whatever the hell I want to.  I’m not ashamed to admit that I completely worship ‘Glee’.  Sure, it’s probably the dumbest show on television now, and its insistence on force-feeding gay tolerance borders (or completely thrusts itself over the line) preposterousness, but it is just so damn fun.  But, back to the topic of conversation; Adler and Rivera are consistently the best things about this show, and now that they are each other’s beards I am so excited to see more of them together.  I’ve been impressed with Adler for some time now, ever since that ‘epic kiss’.  Just the way that he has handled his own insecurities and fear of self-loathing is remarkable and spot on in developing emotional layers; layers that this show often ignores.  But it’s Rivera who has captured my attention as of late.  She also has layers, and she had to handle a similar situation with her feelings for Brittany.  Naya also has impeccable comedic timing, which makes her snarky line readings the best part of any episode (“The only straight I am is straight up bitch”).  So, here is my little ode to two of the best young actors making the rounds today.  Please, let this open the door for far more from these two!
thumbnail
Title: I'm totally GAGA for Glee's Max Adler and Naya Rivera!
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait Adler, Glee, Personal, Rivera :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template