Bow down to the master?

Initially, I didn’t know what to think about this.  I mean, we all know that I worship Russell Crowe, and I pray every night that he receive another Oscar, but most importantly I just want him to do good work.  That isn’t to say that I don’t think he does.  In fact, even his latest string of ‘less Oscary’ material has been elevated by his acting approach (he was particularly effective in ‘The Next Three Days’ despite the film lacking the extra punch it needed).  Hearing that Crowe was doing a Kung-Fu movie (The Man With The Iron Fists) took me back a bit.  I mean, he isn’t the most ‘kung-fu’ looking guy.  Hearing that it was being directed by RZA (who has collaborated with Crowe in the past) also took me for a loop for a minute.  I’ll tell you this though; the more I think about this and dwell on the cast (Grier, Liu, a bunch of Asian’s I don’t know) and consider the excitement spilling over from those who know and appreciate Kung-Fu movies and RZA’s approach to the subject I’m starting to get really excited over this…I mean, could this be kind of epic?
thumbnail
Title: Bow down to the master?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait Actor, Crowe :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template