Has Burlesque "movie-appeal" ?

"First Trailer for BURLESQUE Starring Christina Aguilera, Cher, Kristin Bell, and Cam Gigandet

Due to the limited film experience of Christina Aguilera and her booming voice, Burlesque faces the brand of skepticism that comes with anchoring your movie with a musician. Writer/director Steve Antin did what he could to surround Aguilera with a seasoned cast, including Cher, who made the leap from song to screen herself with an Oscar win for 1987’s Moonstruck. Kristen Bell, Cam Gigandet, Eric Dane, and Stanley Tucci round out the cast — check out the first trailer for Burlesque after the jump.

Burlesque hits theaters on November 24th."

(article from http://www.collider.com/2010/08/04/burlesque-trailer-christina-aguilera-cher-kristin-bell-cam-gigandet-stanley-tucci-eric-dane/#more-42178 (adapted))

Here's the trailer:

I don't know what you think, but it doesn't sounds good at all. Seems very basic, predictable, something that's not smart! The trailers may make us think wrong, but I've the feeling it won't rock! To be honest, I usually don't like musical films (I only liked Moulin Rouge! and Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd), but it isn't a "I like/I don't like" question: it's all about quality (I didn't like Chicago, but I must admit that the movie is a good one).

I've a lot of concerns about Burlesque...

thumbnail
Title: Has Burlesque "movie-appeal" ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template