The Avengers - a dream cast in a "nightmare" or not?

After hearding about the Edward Norton's replacement as Hulk in a Marvel comic book blockbuster named The Avengers, I decided to make a little research about the project.

There's a superstar confirmed cast for this project. Just see:
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark (Iron Man);
- Chris Evans as Steve Rogers (Captain America);
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor;
- Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury;

There's a lot of rumored A-list actors too:
- Don Cheadle as Col. James "Rhodey" Rhodes (War Machine);
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow);
- Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton (Hawkeye);
and we have Mark Ruffalo in talks to play Bruce Banner (Hulk).

But is it a good thing? I mean, it's good for the project having a lot of famous actors in the cast? Well, the result was awesome in Iron Man and Iron Man 2 (in my opinion) and all this actors know how to share the big screen in order to make all the ensemble cast shine.
One of the major problems of the movie is that there are a lot of stories and important characters that should have their moment, but it would make the movie a mess. I trust Joss Whedon and I believe he'll write a smart script with a credible story, but it'll be difficult.
I've my concerns about this movie because it can be great but it can be a flop. I hope that, in 2012, I will watch something different and intelligent and not something predictable with a tipical and basic dialogue between characters. They have the actors, they have the material... just wait and see how will be the final result! I hope The Avengers will rock!

thumbnail
Title: The Avengers - a dream cast in a "nightmare" or not?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template