Hello everybody!

I have been interested in the Oscars for a long time now and I am active on a lot of Oscar boards, so I just thought I could start my own blog.

I will mostly do rankings of Oscar winners or profiles of certain years or reviews of Oscar winning movies/performances. I will probably start with a ranking of the Supporting Actress winners since I have done that already on a different website, so no extra work! :-)
But I still need to see Penelope Cruz, so I will wait until then.

I don't know how often I'm gonna post here because I am very busy at the moment, but I will try my best to add something new from time to time!

Auf Wiedersehen!
thumbnail
Title: Hello everybody!
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.

Artikel Terkait :

 
Copyright © 2015. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Best Actress - Models And Beautiful Girls Pictures Publisher Free Template